Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm such a weirdo

Today I was at the Museum of Country Life in Castlebar.  Not a whole lot to say about this museum trip except that like the other museums I visited in Dublin, this one was also excellent!  I learned about the day to day life of Irish people in the country from 1850-1950.  There were great exhibits and some interactive stuff too.  Mostly, the memorable parts of the day were my photo taking experiences and trying not to let everyone around me see what a weirdo I am.  Check out the Castlebar album to see more.  (link on the right hand side)

Tomorrow I move into the actual town of Westport rather than about a 15 minute drive outside out it.  This will be great because I can give up my rental car but it also means no more internet at home so my updates might be a little less regular for a while.  I'm hoping to be able to connect fairly regularly so I won't be completely out of the loop.  We'll see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment